This Saturday, October 27th our NWoD game is scheduled to take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel located at 320 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02458.
Saturday Game Schedule:
Space: check-in begins at 6:30, game runs until 11pm
Site fee: $15 per person, flat rate
Crowne Plaza Travel Notes:
– Don’t trust Google maps to get to this hotel. It may sit directly on top of Massachusetts Pike, but you still need to exit the expressway (exit 17 towards Newton).
– Please park in the connected garage and bring your ticket inside to get it validated at the front desk for free parking.
– The 57 bus is a good option for public transportation, but please don’t be shy in asking for a lift home if you are staying for the evening game or headed to afters.
The DST and the DC will be holding a Domain Mini-meeting between Werewolf:Apoc and VTM:CAI. This will be a relatively concise meeting to put out our domain level project and objectives and get connected to people interested in participating helping out with these efforts. We aim to cut no more off than 15 minutes off the end of Apoc and start of CAI respectively. I have already spoken with the VSTs involved.
Start 5:30 End at or before 6:30.
* Outreach and Recruitment
* New player engagement and support.
* Social Media, Web, and Wiki presence and support.
* Domain Policy Development (OK Checkin, Bleed, Emotional Intelligence.
* NWoD Events, interest development and OWoD / NWoD “cross pollination”
If time allows.
* Social Events (especially Non-Game Day)
* Lighting, Sounds and Props.
* Staff and Player Resource development.
* How to get and how to fixing your Prestige.
Going forward I plan to run “office hours” between our two OWoD game to offer player and story support.
Examples. Support on approval writing, non-local game connections, prop / costume donation and swap, mechanics questions, minor mediations or discussion etc.
I look forward to seeing you all.
Reminder no out side the hotel food.
If anyone has a better idea than bringing up food from the hotel restaurant, that would be awesome.
We’re getting up and running with a new website for the domain. Please give us some time to add content and tweak the layout.